We were about to put in an offer, our fourth offer, on a home just down the street from where we live, and we learned as soon as we walked into to our realtor's office that the seller had just accepted an offer.
This process has been more emotionally draining that I thought. Last night, N and I were wearing our cranky pants, and we were not being very nice to one another. So, this morning, after our latest failed attempt to be homeowners, we decided to put the brakes on this process, at least until we get back from Israel. We know the looming deadline - May 31 - which is when our landlords may be moving back into our current home. But there's no good that will come from checking the latest listings while we are thousands of miles away from home.