1) I like to keep a diary and I type faster than I write.
2) I share my projects with others, since I often like reading about other people's projects.
3) I think of witty things in my head (at least, I think they're witty) and I hope other people find them just as witty.
4) Thoughts in my head should not stay in my head, and here is just as good of any place to dispose of them.
5) I like to have something that's just mine, and no one else's.
6) This is a great starting point for interesting discussion with friends far away.
7) Blogging encourages me to become a better writer.
8) Blogging keeps my far-away friends informed about my life.
I could go on, but those are just a list of reasons (excuses) without thinking too hard.
And for a cute picture of Steve. And yes, that is her in the bathtub.
Okay, one more...Sorry it's so dark. I'm not at all technimologially savvy with the photo stuff. But if you look really close, you see a sweet face.