1. Work has been crazy busy. I am leaving for New Orleans in one week from Friday and have to finish a Petition for Appeal, Answer/Grounds of Defense for a Complaint (real estate), and a bunch of other filings before I leave. I am looking forward to my trip because I know that I will have completed all that needs to be complete by the time I am on that airplane.
2. Yard sales were sparse this past weekend. I got some enamel small bowls, a retro gravy dish, two cloth napkins, and a few other items that escape my mind. I was so desperate for yard sales I even hit up Circa which I have been avoiding since their prices make me depressed. They have the best items galore but I can't bear to pay the prices knowing that I could find the same things that much cheaper at thrift stores and yard sales.
3. I picked out my costume for Halloween. Check it out here. Now I just have to work on getting the boots. May not be able to get red boots, but I'd settle for white.
4. I still want to sign up for a day's worth of service work in NOLA. I have a few leads but nothing set in stone.
5. Oh, I can't believe I haven't mentioned it, but we picked our date and location for the wedding. We are getting married on December 21, 2008 at The Brewer's Art. We visited two weeks ago when we went up to B'more for DK and M's wedding. It's all that I imagined and more. Never thought about a winter wedding, but I think it's only appropriate to get married at this brewery in the winter. The fireplaces will be roaring, everyone will be drinking...I'm stoked.
6. BTW, I'm going here next year. Who's coming?