Wednesday, November 07, 2007

1. NOLA was awesome. Pics will be posted as evidence of such awesomeness. However, I did come home with a strange rash all over my body. I asked SPR if she had the same rash and at first she didn't, but now she does. WTF?? I went to the doctor yesterday cause this mysterious rash has spread to my face - I know, I know, it's gross. The doctor said it was caused by something I came into contact with. Eww! Anyhow, I was directed to take Benadryl and hope that it goes away soon.

2. I worked on a home damaged by Hurricane Katrina through Rebuilding Together. I worked with ElderHostel, a group of fun-loving, energetic retirees who travel around the country volunteering for a week at a time. It was definitely the most rewarding. I got to paint the outside of a home that had a lot of wind damage...the roof was torn off. I wish I could've volunteered more.

3. We're having an engagement party - woohoo!! It's December 29 at 6 pm at the Bolton household. And because of all this excitement going around, I started a wedding blog. I know, too much, I'm a huge dork who thinks that people are more interested in our life than they really are, but I don't care. I like it.

4. Steve is a bumpkin.

5. Read this. It's damn good. I can't put it down.

No comments: