Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wedding Planning

We're in full wedding planning mode and have actually accomplished a few things - or at least started them.
1) Today, JB and I are going to West Main Bridal to check out wedding dresses. I hope they carry dresses under $500 cause I was really hoping only to spend $200. Is that possible?
2) I've narrowed our search for photographers and I really like this one. I spoke with her on the phone for a while and she showed me some pictures on her site. She recommended I check out Wedding Photojournalist Association. I think these are the best kind of photos for our wedding.
3) We found our videographer (Hi RC and JB!). JB has all the equipment and editing software, and she loves to have a purpose. I love that she is doing this for us.
4) The chuppah - I've been contacting family to see if anyone has any fabric from my grandparents that I could use, but it's not looking good on that front. I might make my own or look around on the net. We are going to use my father's or my grandfather's tallit when JVB blesses us together underneath of it. It's going to bring tears to my eyes, I know already.

No comments: