Tuesday, January 06, 2009

New Year Resolutions?

As I've been procrastinating at work, or clearing my head of clients and all their problems, I've been scouring the internets seeing many lists of new year resolutions. And I don't want to miss out on all the fun. But I can't really nail down one thing I want to change, make better, do differently. I'm constantly making resolutions, regardless of the day on the calendar.

1. N and I are saving money for a downpayment on a home. My number one goal this year is to save enough money for a downpayment on a home. Because of the way my mind works, I have thought of different ways to accomplish this. Just having a goal isn't enough for me. I need a plan. But my plan is for another post.

2. My number two goal is to pay down our outstanding debt. I'm not going to go into how much, but it ain't pretty. Granted, anything remaining after paying rent and bills went towards the wedding. Now that the wedding is over, we're are more likely to actually make a dent in paying down this dent.

3. I will continue this list in my next post. But here is a sweet photo of sister and N on the last night of Chanukah.


No comments: