Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I've crossed a line and want to go back, but am afraid it's too late. I'm becoming one of those annoying pet owners who talks about her dog constantly..constantly people. It's a real addiction and I'm trying to stop but I'm afraid I can't. I truly believe she's the meaning of adorableness. Anyhow, photos of Steve are posted on my Flickr account...Here's a teaser.

In other news, J and Nat are getting married in less than 2 weeks, and though we won't be officially sisters until N and I get 'er done, we are that much closer. I have three half-sisters who are much older than me, and I grew up with three other kids (story for another time), but besides all the adopted and half and step siblings, I am an only child. And if I don't act like an only child, then I certainly acted like the baby of the family when growing up, cause let's face it, I was a baby. I am the youngest cousin, the youngest child, and was always the youngest student in class (don't get any ideas of being in the presence of a genius - I skipped a year of pre-school).

J and N are very close, so I feel lucky that me and Nat have gotten to know each other so well over the past two years. We talk about all sorts of things, especially how much Bolton men love to fart. Now that she and J are going to be in Philly, we'll get to see them that much more. Nat and I are already planning our first pregnancy - can you imagine, calling each other up and asking - You got him in place? You ready? Let's go! Seriously people, we are going to drive the Bolton men NUTS. Heck, we already do. When the house gets filled with people, or we just need some peace and quiet, we can always count on each other to crawl into bed and watch MTV or read Popsugar or paint toenails. Seriously, I love it - someone with whom I will grow old, experience marriage and motherhood, mid-life crises, it's gonna rock. Sounds like a husband but it's different. N won't understand when I start getting hemorrhoids from being pregnant, or needing to go out clubbing dressed like a hooker when I'm 45. Now we just need to make sure that we stay close enough that a 4 hour car drive will do the trick.

No comments: