Wednesday, June 20, 2007

We have a wonderful house guest this week, BC. We met through her boyfriend, who went to high school with J and N. But the crazy thing is that she went to writing camp with J, way before she was dating the bf. She and I do not know each other that well - we've met only a handful of times (two to be exact) but she is someone that I would like to get to know better, since I am always on the lookout for more peeps to hang with here in Cville. BC went to school here and has all sorts of crazy fun jobs. She makes organic soaps and such, which she sells on her own. She writes about food for the Cville, she has a killer ebay business selling great finds at yard sales and thrift stores. Seriously, I'm liking that kinda lifestyle a lot more than my current position.

We are getting ready to go up to MD to continue the moving extravaganza. I can't wait for this to be over. Still trying to hunt down boxes and need to collect newspaper to wrap some valuables in. But N's mom, J and Nat are coming over this weekend to help, which will be an incredible relief. The whole process is much more enjoyable when you have many warm bodies.

The garden is growing by leaps and bounds. Our zuchs are going nuts while our tomatos keep us on our toes. We can't wait for them to get here. We have a few babies, getting us excited and all.

I will hopefully post some pics of the garden soon. And for those who have read all the way here, I apologize for lack of exciting news. BC's arrival is the most excitement we've seen in these here parts of town.

No comments: