Thursday, February 08, 2007

Favorite Color Swap 2

I am participating in the Favorite Color Swap 2 and here are the questions and answers that will help shed some light to my swap partner about me!

What are your top three favorite colors? Blue, Green, Yellow

What crafts do you really enjoy? I am addicted to knitting (as many knitters are). I also dabble a little in painting cards and paper crafts.

What products do you really covet? Yarn, journals, funky art

What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? I love reading books, especially new fiction (hate going into Barnes and Noble b/c it's rare that I leave empty-handed), I like to hike and garden.

Is there anything you collect? Nope, i don't have a collection of anything (unless yarn counts)

What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? Aquarius

What are your favorite……
...scents/smells? - I love candles that smell not too fruity but that make a room smell comfortable and cozy (not a great description - sorry)

…types of music and/or bands? I love New Orleans funk music (Cowboy Mouth, Galactic, Rebirth Brass Band). I used to live in New Orleans (I went to Tulane University for my undergraduate degree); I also love women's folk music (Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Sim Redmond Band, Indigo Girls, Ani Difranco)

…authors? I can't narrow it down to a specific author - but I love fiction books - newly released fiction - they usually tend to be bestsellers

…animals? Puppies, puppies, puppies! I sound like such a yuppie.

…places to shop? Anthropologie, yard sales/thrift stores, anything vintage

…season? spring…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? Definitely don't have a favorite yarn but I do love soft yarn that is multi-colored to make scarves, and other accessories, like a cushion cover, etc. As for paper products and other craft supplies, I just got a sewing machine so I am hoping to learn (of course, after the bar exam) and I love making cards for people, either painting them, making limoleum prints, rubber stamping, those kinds of craft materials.

…candies or goodies? hmmm...I'm not much of a candy person.

Do you have any wish lists? Yes, I have a wish list on Amazon.com of knitting books.

Are you allergic to anything? Nope.

Do you have any pets? What are they? I don't have any pets, but I am in the process of convincing my boyfriend to get a puppy (see above). I think we will definitely have one by the summer.

Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. I am pretty easy to please - i love books, journals (i love having them around to write down notes and ideas), funky magnets for the fridge, anything to decorate walls - cool photos, and of course, yarn.

I hope this helps. It's hard to sum up what you like - I like a lot of things:)

1 comment:

Mischief Maker said...

Hi,

Thanks for the info. It has certainlly given me enough info. Just letting you know that I live in Australia so if there is anything particularly Australian that you would like let me know. Also after reading your answers I thought you might be interested in taking a look at my blog. We have some interstests in common. The Url is:
http://kerins.blogspot.com/
Have a great weekend (it's Friday evening already here).
Your Colour Swap Pal Kerin