Thursday, February 01, 2007

Mag and a cup of tea (or two or three)

I sent off several magazine articles and four cups of tea to my swap partner. I hope she takes the time to sit, relax and read with a cup of tea in hand. I certainly don't take enough time to read, quietly, sipping a cup of hot tea of cocoa. The only thing I've been reading quietly is hundreds of pages of bar review material. I look forward to getting my package - curious to read something new not having to do with the law.

Now I need to start gathering items for the next swap. Of course, it will be much easier when I find out who my secret pal is. Unfortunately, I haven't been knitting much lately. I did finish Jackie's scarf. It turned out pretty beautiful, if I do say so myself. While I love the pattern, it took longer than I expected. Probably won't knit another one anytime soon...but glad I could give it to her.

The only other knitting I've done is working on the secret project for my mom. I don't want to share too much about, at least not until I put it together. Hope to post some pics of Jackie's scarf soon.

No comments: