Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Questions about High School from Facebook

1. Did you date someone from your school? Nope

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope, but I did marry someone who I met while I was in high school.

3. Did you car pool to school? I took the bus until I got my own car. I didn't turn 16 until halfway through my Junior year. And, I would carpool with folks who were in the school play or dance who lived in Columbia or Ellicott City since school was 35 minutes from our house.

4. What kind of car did you have? 93 Dodge Shadow

5. What kind of car do you have now? 2000 Nissan Pathfinder

6. It's Friday night...where are you now? Having Shabbat dinner.

7. It's Friday night...where were you then? Having a sleepover somewhere, I'm sure. I was a dork in high school.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Sales Associate at the Gap

9. What kind of job do you do now? Lawyer

10. Were you a party animal? No

11. Were you considered a flirt? Don't think so.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir

13. Were you a nerd? More of a dork than a nerd

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Nope

15. Can you sing the fight song? I can still sing the Alma Mater

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mr. Darrell (though he was middle school), Ms. Baughman, Ms. Smith

17. Where did you sit during lunch? In Manor House or in the Senior Room

18. What was your school's full name? Garrison Forrest School

9. When did you graduate? 1998

20. What was your school mascot? Grizzly Bear

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes, but a little differently.

22. Did you have fun at Prom? It was okay.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Nope.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Yes,

25. Do you still talk to people from school? Yes I do, and some of them even came to my wedding!

No comments: