Friday, March 02, 2007

Bleh bleh ugch!

That's how I feel right now. I am splashing around right now, not sure what to do. I've just finished this huge enormous monstrosity of an undertaking and now I am hanging in limbo - what do I do with myself? I feel such a huge let down cause I don't know where to pick up. I'm here with MMG and helping her get her life in order. Running errands, picking up around the house. Tomorrow we are going to see a condo that she may rent. Looks like her landlord is getting ready to sell this place and it's just too big for one woman. And moving to a condo means getting rid of all this stuff that she's been lugging around with her. Of course, it's hard to get rid of because it's a piece, a huge piece, of her life with my father. And having it around her, I think, makes her feel close to him, like she hasn't forgotten him. She did say to me she's ready to get of it. And I may have put the words in her mouth "lifting a huge weight" off of her. She's been needing to get rid of it for a while (granted, he died almost 8 years ago). But in her own time she will do it.

In other exciting news, I've been having some troubles with my camera and loading pics. I tried to load some pics from my camera earlier in the week but I think they are too big. So, I fooled around in the settings, trying to make the pics smaller and ended up erasing what was on my camera. Oh well - I'm thinking those pics weren't that important. I did take a few of these flowers I picked out at the market. Granted, they aren't taken with the fancy shmancy camera but I tried to capture how vibrant and smiley they are.

MMG and I are going to a movie tonight. I really wanted to see The Pursuit of Happyness but it's already out of the theatres. I know, cheesy movie, but that's how I roll.

No comments: