Monday, March 26, 2007

Have a big deadline tomorrow and will most likely be up pretty late, but I wanted to jot down a few moments from the weekend. Met up with an old friend from the good ole days of youth group - completely unexpected and a superb surprise. Also spent some time with new friends that I am excitedly awaiting to see again at JV and NL's wedding. Had good times with the mother-in-law letting loose. Found a cute dress for the wedding - now I just have to find shoes and a cute shrug or shawl to go with it. MMG isn't in love with it but I am hoping she'll come around when I get the right accessories. Maybe I can dig up some pics from the weekend, but I'm afraid all of them are too incriminating for the innernets. Oh, I got my package from my Favorite Color Swap pal and I will be sure to post pics tomorrow. Just have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE my presents, especially the home-made journal.

No comments: